All Coaches and volunteers must have a valid Criminal Offender Record Information (“CORI”) clearance on file. The process has changed, so please follow the directions to make sure you are CORI’d. Even though you may be CORI’d at the schools or for other sports, you must also be CORI’d through Mass Youth Soccer. If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CORI Process for Fall 2013:
1. - all coaches must fill out a CORI form on Mass Youth Soccer website -https://idevforms.americaneagle.com/youthsoccer/form657510374/secure_index.html
* It is important to list the organization’s full name (Hopkinton Youth Soccer). Listing the full name will ensure that adults are associated with the correct organization.
* The last 6 digits of the social security number are required. This is a requirement of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and CORI requests cannot be processed without it. If it is not fulfilled, MYSA will notify them of the error and they will need to resubmit the form.
The CORI approved adults will be listed on a spreadsheet that will be housed as a GOOGLE Doc on the MYSA website. The spreadsheet will be arranged by organization name, and will be split alphabetically in four separate documents. You can find Hopkinton under F-K -http://www.mayouthsoccer.org/programs/cori.update.aspx (you have to scroll down to Hopkinton).
2. - all coaches must submit a copy of their license to their AGC
* AGCs are responsible for collecting the license copy from all of their coaches and then must submit to Colette, the qualified CORI submitter.
HYS needs to have a copy of your license on file. Please confirm with your AGC that your license is on file.
Thanks for your help in making sure we are compliant with MYSA regulations to help ensure the safety of all kids!