The Coach is encouraged to attend license certification courses. Coaches of teams in the Travel Program are recommended to have an F license and are strongly recommended to have an E license. Coaches at the second grade level and up in the In Town Program are strongly recommended to have an F license. All coaches starting at the Kindergarten level are required to have the G license.
- Knows the rules and understands the game.
- Teaches and inspires soccer players to love the game and to compete fairly
- Treats own players, parents, and opponent with respect.
- Follows the Zero Tolerance Policy. Informs players, assistant coaches and parents of the need for appropriate and respectful behavior, speaks with those who are not behaving appropriately..
- Respects referees and accepts their decisions without gesture or argument.