TUNE UP FOR THE FALL SEASON WITH THE HIGH SCHOOL SOCCER CAMP!
In conjunction with Hopkinton Youth Soccer, the Hopkinton Hillers Boys and Girls High School Varsity soccer teams are joining together to run a four-day soccer skills development camp at the Hopkinton High School field. The camp is open to boys and girls who have recently completed Grades 1 through 7. Players will be divided by age group and will learn from and interact with Hopkinton’s best high school soccer athletes.
- Conducted by the Seniors of the Hopkinton Boys and Girls High School Soccer teams
- Skill development during the first 1 ½ hours of each day followed by games pertaining to the Skill of the Day. The goal is to help every player improve and have fun simultaneously.
- Players will be divided by age
- Two of the team parents will be on site at all times
- All campers will receive a free Hillers Soccer Camp Shirt
- 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Rain date (if needed) August 30
Proceeds from the camp will help the teams purchase equipment and uniforms for the HHS soccer program. The cost for registration is $80.00 per child. Register NOW!
Revolution Summer Academy
August 12 – 15 5pm – 8pm
During the week long program, Revolution Academy coaches will use specialized training sessions to teach players the fundamentals of the game of soccer, with emphasis on a learning process that is characterized by repetition. The training sessions will be challenging, competitive, demanding and fun, giving players an insight into the professional academy environment and inspiring them to be the best players they can be.
To Register Please Click Link Below :
This Academy program is 12 hours of coaching, for Developmental, Travel and Select Players, Boys & Girls (ages 7-14, Goal keepers ages 8 – 14)
* Professional instruction from Revolution Academy Coaches
* Official Revolution Academy soccer ball
* Official Revolution Academy T-Shirt
* Two tickets to a Revolution match on Revolution Academy Night at Gillette Stadium
* ON FIELD HALFTIME participation in an Academy graduation ceremony at Gillette Stadium
* Spaulding Cinch Sack Pack
* Private observation of a Revolution training session
For More Information: call (508) 384 – 9242 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org